Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny pictues

images picture: dunno source, via our funny pictues. Myspace Funny Pictures
  • Myspace Funny Pictures

  • Blog Feeds
    02-05 06:40 PM
    Immigration Visa Attorney Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/PPT%20Control.pngWith all our experience counseling on immigration law questions, the attorneys at Fong & Chun in Los Angeles do not regularly get the chance to see the day-in, day-out operations at airports and other ports of entry.

    Whether it is Department of Homeland Security (DHS) policy or not, I do not know, but last week, I noticed DHS personnel roaming through the terminals at Dulles International Airport in Washington, DC. They actually went to various gates and randomly requested ID or passports from OUTBOUND passengers seated in the boarding areas.

    That is, they checked the documents of both Americans and foreigners who were LEAVING the USA. Not entering.

    I followed them around a little bit. The officers were friendly, civil. They approached passengers in the terminal, asked them their final destinations, and asked if they could see their passports. Interestingly, although I was standing right next to a bank of chairs in the boarding area, they did not ask me for my passport, nor did they ask anyone who was standing or walking through the terminal. They only approached persons seated in the departure gate area. I did not see them detain anyone.

    I have often been asked whether DHS personnel made random checks of persons in airports. I used to say that "they could, but I've never seen it." Well, I have now. --jcf

    More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/01/dhs-roams-airport-terminals-re.html)

    wallpaper Myspace Funny Pictures funny pictues. picture: dunno source, via our
  • picture: dunno source, via our

  • mrdelhiite
    06-13 02:48 PM
    i thought there was something extra... that you have to be in 485 pending for atleast one year .. if you are a july filer 1 year gona be completed in the begining of july ...

    funny pictues. funny
  • funny

  • GotGC??
    11-14 03:59 PM
    Find in-line
    What is the minimum requirement for EB2? From what I read, it's BS+5yrs, or MS+1yr.

    EB2, officially known as "members of a profession holding advanced degree", requires a "Masters degree". USCIS views a BS+5 as equivalent to a masters degree for this purpose.

    1. Is there a rule that the experience should have been gained outside of the US?

    2. Is there a rule that the number of years experience should be from an employer other than the petitioning employer?


    2011 picture: dunno source, via our funny pictues. Funny Pictures ( Very Funny Pictues )
  • Funny Pictures ( Very Funny Pictues )

  • krishna_brc
    12-18 04:53 PM
    Unless the dependent is going to have his 140 filed under EB1 I am not sure it would help.

    But to answer your question, I think it is ok to file. Check with your attorney before you do that though



    funny pictues. picture: dunno source, via our
  • picture: dunno source, via our

  • pranju
    08-15 08:16 PM
    nothing yet

    funny pictues. Lolcats and funny pictures
  • Lolcats and funny pictures

  • MYGC2008
    01-23 11:27 AM
    First thing is you need to renew your passport.
    Old passport will be given back.
    Also if your passport is not having more than 6 months validity, US Consulate may not stamp your visa and also there could be problem with your travel. (This is my opinion)


    funny pictues. ​Supposedly, your first kiss
  • ​Supposedly, your first kiss

  • GCwaitforever
    02-02 06:10 PM
    I will ask my friend in DC to join the team, if it is possible.

    2010 funny funny pictues. picture: dunno source, via our
  • picture: dunno source, via our

  • gcloner
    04-10 10:52 PM
    Hi! I need a help.. and I mean HELP. Cause my gc is still pending. we (my family & i) are still waiting for it to come and my problem is that I am planning to go back to my country to study college in there.. Classes will start on the first week of June, and i guess that I cannot wait for my green card to come. My questions are:
    1. Can I use my H4 visa (that had been issued in US embassy in my country of origin) to leave US?
    2. Do I still need to get AP?? Even if I am a dependent of my parent?
    3. Incase our (family) GC arrived in our house here in the US, can they just go home in our country of origin with the green card? (my greencard?)
    4. Can I use my green card (brought by my parents from US) to enter back to US???

    thank you from the bottom of my heart.


    funny pictues. Funny pictures of dogs
  • Funny pictures of dogs

  • InTheMoment
    09-09 02:30 PM
    Now is this for a RFE where a notarized copy is specifically asked ?

    My dad just scanned my BC and e-mailed it and I took a print out of that and sent it for the I-485. (No RFE)

    Why do you need the originals ? There is no requirement to get it notarized as well.

    hair Funny Pictures ( Very Funny Pictues ) funny pictues. Funny Pictures
  • Funny Pictures

  • jackiesteward
    02-05 11:42 PM
    Hello everyone,

    I am in a very bad condition n would appreciate anyone who can advice me on same. I had been out of status for about 1 yr n 2 months following my denial of I 140 n expiration of H1b, n currently residing in US. Now i have a new approval for H1b from USCIS, a month back. I was instructed by my employer to go back to my native country n get approval from from the consulate n re enter US. My lawyer instructed that i will be barred at the consulate or at the airport due to the history of over stay in US upon re-entering . Is there any one who have heard experinces of this kind ever? plz share your knowledge... thanks


    funny pictues. funny-pictures-tacocat.jpg
  • funny-pictures-tacocat.jpg

  • pappu
    04-27 07:59 AM
    Thank you for posting the link.

    hot picture: dunno source, via our funny pictues. picture: dunno source, via our
  • picture: dunno source, via our

  • chanduv23
    04-29 10:28 AM
    Mine is approved I140. If USCIS doesn't ask for paystub then giving EVL of any consulting firm will solve the problem?

    Also, my wife is working on EAD. Can she apply for H1 visa? Will it affect our GC process? I am the primary applicant.

    A bonafide job offer is what is needed. You may want to contact lawyer personally and they will be able to guide you in this.


    house Photo :: funny-pictures funny pictues. Click on picture
  • Click on picture

  • Anders �stberg
    July 1st, 2004, 06:49 AM
    �Hola! Alcanor - Welcome!

    Nice picture, please show us more...

    Don't worry about your English, it's certainly better than my Spanish. :)

    incorrect information from Immigration Officers at TSC [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : incorrect information from Immigration Officers at TSC

    tattoo Lolcats and funny pictures funny pictues. picture: Monic.
  • picture: Monic.

  • jsaradhi
    05-22 03:47 PM
    Hi all,

    I got my first H1B after my MS in Nov 2002 to Oct 2005. I have renewed my H1B for the next 3 year period (Nov 2005 to Oct 2008) and I have the necessary forms from the USCIS. Now I need to get my passport restamped. I am considering Tijuana, Mexico as I have a friend in San Diego that I want to see. However, my I94 form in my passport says it expires in Nov 2005. Now my question is:

    Can I go to Mexico for a restamp? What is the procedure/risk involved?

    Thanks! Any help is appreciated.


    pictures ​Supposedly, your first kiss funny pictues. funny picture codes to
  • funny picture codes to

  • NANO3
    05-03 09:58 PM
    :drool: nice!!

    dresses picture: dunno source, via our funny pictues. I thought that if we had a quot;Jokesquot; thread we should have a funny pictues
  • I thought that if we had a quot;Jokesquot; thread we should have a funny pictues

  • martinvisalaw
    09-10 12:05 PM
    The US Department of State has released the new Visa Bulletin (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4575.html) for October 2009. In family-based categories, there is very slight movement forward, but just by a few weeks or months in most categories. However, Family 1st Preference for Mexico moves forward by 17 months

    Employment-based categories remain "Current" for all 1st preference applicants, and for 2nd preference from Mexico, China, and countries other than India and China.

    The biggest change is that the bulletin once again lists priority dates for 3rd Preference and Other Workers. These categories have been "Unavailable" since the May 2009 bulletin. Unfortunately, the priority dates listed on the October bulletin are all at least a few weeks behind the dates listed the last time, in the April bulletin. This may be the Visa Office being conservative in its first allocation of numbers for the new fiscal year. Let's hope so, and hope that they move forward in the next few months.


    makeup Funny pictures of dogs funny pictues. Photo :: funny-pictures
  • Photo :: funny-pictures

  • sairam
    03-17 03:08 AM
    Education evaluation is just equating your qualification with American qualification. Just telling your bachelor degree is equivalent to BS here. Once equal...always equal. So it doesn't expire.

    girlfriend picture: Monic. funny pictues. Funny Pictures 25 pictures
  • Funny Pictures 25 pictures

  • addsf345
    02-26 09:13 PM
    On this case, I am getting mixed anwsers

    Employer's lawyer is saying that i can continue to work since have valid I-94 and they are going to appeal. Lawyer called USCIS officers and USCIS officers confirmed this ( !!!).

    Second lawyer is saying that i should stop working on denied petition.

    Once you apply for appeal or motion your H1B peition status changed from 'Denied' to 'Pending' and you may continue to work for employer. - this is my guess

    In fact, I am planning to get advice from murhty too...

    Any thoughts on this.

    RG said u can work.

    hairstyles funny-pictures-tacocat.jpg funny pictues. picture: josecuervo86. lol
  • picture: josecuervo86. lol

  • navin80
    06-21 04:13 PM
    Gurus please advise,

    I have a H1b with Company A. It expires in Nov 08.
    A couple of months ago I joined company B and they transferred my H1B.
    Now if I want to go back to Company A, do I need to transfer my H1B again?

    Company A has not cancelled my H1 and I am in good terms with them.

    pl. advise

    04-14 08:17 AM
    have to love that first one :love:

    07-23 12:32 PM
    You can take time off -- like 4 weeks without any issue (I have done this), as long as the new company has filed to transfer your H1B petition.

    I guess you should avoid going out of status -- where the old company has revoked your H1B when the new company hasn't even filed the H1B transfer petition. Other than this, taking time off between jobs should not be any problem at all, provided you stay within the country and, no travel outside the US. But if you do, you should consult your lawyer about its implications. Good luck with your new endeavors.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...