Monday, August 1, 2011

LEGO Japanese House

Regular readers know I like LEGO under the guise that I actually buy it for my 5-1/2-year-old son.

I'd like to share with you an awesome looking Japanese house mede with LEGO. I have 10s of thousands of LEGO pieces, but it is difficult, if not expensive to get one's hands on some of the more speciality pieces - and then again in the colour you are after.

I would build this myself... but, along with the lack of money and bricks. I find myself lacking the talent.

Check THIS out.

I do have some photos taken of a LEGO tradeshow I attended on Saturday, July 30, 2011 with my family. Any small child in the photos is my son. My wife might actually be in one, too. Alas, none of me, which is to bad, because I look marvelous! Yeah, right. TRADESHOW PICS.

I am building a LEGO diorama, however... and have actually got some very cool Japanese architecture built... so, one day soon - this year... I'll share that all with you. In the mean time, you can take a look at some of the LEGO I have as mentioned in a few past blogs:

LEGO 1
LEGO 2
LEGO 3
LEGO 4
LEGO 5

Oh, and should anyone want  to get rid of any old, used LEGO they have, I'm always looking for a bargain. E-mail me at  the address above.

Somewhere at the LEGO store,
Andrew Joseph   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...